Monday, February 18, 2008

News

Kristin and I have a week left (this week) in our Familias Saludables program in Dos de Diciembre, a town near km 38. It's been so nice to be living at 38 with the rest of our "family" here in Peru. Where we will be stationed for our next program is still to be decided, but will most likely be near Pucallpa.

I was planning to put more pictures up from my lovely vacation, but my flashdrive is toast, thanks to one of the lovely internet cafe computers over here, so pictures might be a little while coming.

Hard to believe I've been in Peru for about 7 months now!

We just picked Willem up from the airport today. He is South African, and is coming to live at km 38 until December. So, we have another addition to the family.

The other newest addition is a guy names Luis, a peruvian who works with the guys in the chacra at 38. Oh, and a new little lamb. So cute.

And, that's the news. Love and miss you all. God bless.

No comments: