Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Newest Addition to the Family

Hi all.

I´ve had so much more internet access lately, I just don´t know what to do with myself! It doesn´t feel like I have much to tell. Kristin and I have been working really hard on creating a program for our health program, since discovering there really wasn´t enough of one for our limited spanish to make work. It is tedious, but rewarding.
The group got back Sabbath from their exciting adventure on the river, and brought a new addition from deep in the jungle to join our little family. Yes, you guessed it - el mono. It´s a really cute, tiny little spider monkey, with a first, middle, and last name, making up for his small size. His first name is Franc. The girls fell in love with him despite his inability to be potty trained and bad habit of wiping urine all over his little hands to ¨clean¨himself.

No comments: